At River City Hope Church, our primary pursuit is The Presence of God. Everything we do is to cultivate a culture that enables people to encounter His Presence in powerful manner and are equipped to live a revivalistic lifestyle of hosting His Presence.
- Our services are revivalistic in nature, with passionate worship and preaching. We want you to encounter God’s Presence!
- Our Presence Encounter starts at 9:30 AM. This is an intimate time where we come together to pray, encounter, and engage with The Lord’s Presence. Worship starts at 10 AM with typical dismissal around noon.
- Our worship style is prophetic in nature, similar to UPPERROOM Worship and Bethel Worship. Our children actively participate in worship with flags and people are encouraged to worship in the manner in which feels most natural to them.
- You can wear whatever you are comfortable with, but most wear T-Shirts and jeans.
- We offer Firebrand Kids for ages 3-7. They are dismissed after our worship time. We love our children and believe that it’s important for children of all ages to be in the services. If your kid cries, laughs, or is simply being a kid, no one will say a word to you!